7.2 oz, 3.5" by 3"
juniper, meadow grass, & stone.
Notes of sweet juniper and fresh meadow grass pair with the clean, rugged notes of granite to transport you to the magical Badland's National Park and its grand mixed-grass prairies, deep canyons, and towering spires. Located in Southwestern South Dakota, the park’s 244,000 acres protect an expanse area of grasslands where bison, bighorn sheep, prairie dogs, and black-footed ferrets live today.
GIVING BACK: 10% of sales from The Park Collection are donated to the National Park Foundation, an oranization that protects and preserves the US National Parks that inspire us and the products we create.
burns 42-55 hours
Learn before you burn:
• Be sure that your candle melts all the way to the edges of the jar on each burn. This prevents your candle from tunneling.
• Before each relight, break off the charred top of the wooden wick and dispose of any debris. Your wick should always be around 1/4" tall.
• Make sure you're burning your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface & away from children or animals.
• Always burn candles in an area free of drafts or strong winds. This could cause the candle to produce smoke.
• Keep burning candles in sight at all times.
• If your candle starts smoking, extinguish the flame & trim the wick to 1/4" before relighting.
• Make sure to keep your wax pool free of wick trimmings & any other small debris.
• Do not use lid to snuff candle flame. Simply blow the flame out & allow the smoke to escape the jar before putting the lid back on. Smoke that lingers in the jar can discolor your wax & alter the scent for the next burn.
• The glass containers become very hot after burning. Make sure to let the glass cool before attempting to move your candle.